Date/Time: MAY 26, 2021 | 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM PST
Why should you attend – Why is it important to learn about the topic
Though COVID-19 has affected us differently, there is now a unifying need for a new mindset overseeing health and safety. We are working in a continuously evolving environment, for not only things that can be seen but for things that aren’t seen.
How you communicate moving forward and record your protocols will greatly determine your personnel and end-users trust in you. More importantly, developing healthy and safe facility cleaning procedures…
Whether you just created them or they’ve been in place for years, we want to take you through their evolution.
Jennifer Johnson, CCS’s Director of Quality Assurance, leading this webinar to show us all how our facilities can be more compliant and ready for production. She’ll also overview the necessary mindset everyone should have onsite for the health and safety of those present and your end-user.
Areas covered in the session:
- Redefining your facility protocols for the future
- How a new mindset will change everything
- CDC and FDA COVID requirements
- The evolving culture for our clients
- Planning for inspections during this time
Which industries does this webinar apply to?
All Industries: Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Cell/Gene Therapies, Pharmacies, Aerospace/ Defense, Data Center, and Semiconductor.
Who will benefit?
Facility Management, Procurement, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Microbiology, Manufacturing, Facilities, Validation, and Training Personnel
- Current Regulatory Thinking on Cleaning and DisinfectionDate/Time: MARCH 25, 2021 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR Why should you attend – Why is it important to learn about the topic The selection of disinfectants to be used to control microbial contamination in a cleanroom is a complex decision as there is no single […]