Date/Time: July 21, 2021 | 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST
This webinar will be presented on July 21st at 10:00 AM PST. If this conflicts with your schedule, register anyway and we will send you the recording.
Why should you attend:
If the technology industry is continuously adapting to fit user needs, why shouldn’t your facility adapt with them?
Guest speaker, CSO at Planon, and Chairman of the Global Board of Directors at IFMA, Peter Ankerstjerne will be providing insight into the transforming facility management industry. We will be discussing the current technologies and innovations that will provide unlimited benefits for your sites and built environments as you implement them in the future.
Areas covered in the session:
- Providing a historical perspective of FM
- Evolution of the workplace
- New reality post Covid-19
- Acknowledging workplace experiences
- Focusing on digitization and technology
- The utilization of smart buildings
- Charging a new pathway for FM
- Collaborative ecosystems
- Ensuring a productive workspace
Which industries does this webinar apply to?
- Data Centers
- Environmental Monitoring
- Electronic/Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Medical Device
- R&D Labs
- Information & Technology
Who will benefit?
Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Manufacturing, Facilities, Facility management, IT Directors, MGT to Executive Levels.
- Current Regulatory Thinking on Cleaning and DisinfectionDate/Time: MARCH 25, 2021 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR Why should you attend – Why is it important to learn about the topic The selection of disinfectants to be used to control microbial contamination in a cleanroom is a complex decision as there is no single […]