Quality is an important component in maintaining cleanroom and mission critical environments and delivering consistent results is at the core of a well-defined quality assurance program.
The CCS Quality Program is a system of continuous training, site supervision, detailed documentation and regular communication with the client to ensure that each project is tailored to meet the client's quality requirements. CCS Quality programs are designed to meet all defined standards and regulatory guidelines, produce consistent results, reduce waste and exceed customer expectations.
Every CCS employee is trained on all regulatory standards and guidelines, cleaning processes and the importance of quality in all cleaning and decontamination activities.
CCS Quality Assurance Program Benefits:
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Robust Corrective Action Procedure Analysis (CAPA) program
- On-Site Audits
- Documented training programs
- Detailed document and record controls
- Management commitment and oversight
- 25 years of experience and infrastructure
- Use of only screened and approved vendors
- Goal-oriented quality objectives constantly measured and improved