Post Construction and Renovation Cleaning Services
Whether you are developing a multi-million square foot facility or just a modest cleanroom or controlled environment, you can complete projects of any size on time, avoiding costly disruptions, by entrusting Controlled Contamination Services with your post-construction cleaning project.
CCS provides the highest quality cleaning services, for even the most unique projects, while ensuring that we offer the best in expertise, communication and safety. Controlled Contamination Services’ highly trained staff ensures that your newly constructed project is delivered to your customer on time. Controlled Contamination Services’ on-site supervision and all-encompassing safety program allows for excellent quality control, supervisors that are rigorously trained in mitigating risk and bringing projects in on time.
Don’t place your projects in the hands of unskilled laborers! Work with the industry leader in Post-Construction Cleaning solutions, Controlled Contamination Services. With more than 25 years of expertise, and a proven record for quality and dedication, we provide superior services to companies constructing data centers, cleanrooms, and controlled environments.
Post Construction Cleaning Benefits
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- No space is too large or unique
- Quality Assurance
- Core Competency in Construction Clean-up
- Single Point of Contact
Trained Labor Force
- Vigorous safety program to minimize site incidents
- Highly trained and certified micro-cleaners
- On-site supervision for quality control
- Professional removal of harmful construction dust and debris
- Safely install equipment and activate critical machinery in clean environment
- Expertly and Efficiently clean and maintain your facility
- Safety and Quality are our #1 priority
- Supervisors communicate effectively
- All work is documented properly
- Safety Protocols expertly followed
- Diligent work to ensure timely project completion
Common Questions About Post Construction Cleaning
What Is Post Construction Cleaning?
The work of a construction company is never truly done until additional cleaning is done. Post Construction Cleaning is a cleaning service done to new or renovated buildings. From top to bottom, our team will perform a full cleaning of the entire facility to remove all the gross contamination such as dust and debris. After we have prepared the new space, you are ready to hand the key and turn the facility over to the client.
What Types of Situations Does This Service Work Best For?
- When you are ready to turn the project over to the end user in a nice, clean fashion, CCS can perform a final cleaning where our team wipes down all the pipework, floors, and surfaces. We typically clean critical spaces such as data centers, controlled environment spaces such as cleanrooms, and office buildings.
- If you are in the beginning stages of certification and validation of your controlled or critical space, we can perform a detailed cleaning that will meet the qualifications for performance, installation, and operation of your facility.
What Kind of Post Construction Cleaning Is Involved?
- Removal of construction dust and debris
- Sweeping and Vacuuming
- Wiping down pipework, windows, doors, walls, etc.
- Disinfecting surfaces
- Detailed cleaning of restrooms and kitchens
What Is a Rough Clean?
The first step in our post construction cleaning process is to perform a rough clean after all the necessary installation of electric works, plumbing, and framing. We use a detergent-type product to remove all the gross contamination in the facility.
What Is the Next Step?
The next steps after the rough clean is to perform another detailed cleaning using a disinfectant on surfaces and areas. We clean the whole facility from top to bottom with almost a white glove type of service to prepare the space for the customer.