**GMP EXPERIENCE A MUST**
**SWING AND GRAVE SHIFTS AVAILABLE**
The Operations Lead oversees the day to day cleaning operations and quality programs of specific accounts or group sites. A lead has over 1 year of experience in the cleaning and/or janitorial arenas and is well versed in safety requirements, equipment use, scheduling and training.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Include the following key areas and duties, which may be modified or increased as necessary:
• Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
• Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and techniques
• Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
• Ensures proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
• Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
• Makes rounds to check for crew coverage of designated work areas, assigns needed coverage, gives special cleaning instructions and/or assignments, and ascertains compliance with directives.
• Maintain records, such as reporting and managing employee paid time off.
• Ensures accurate time keeping and ensures labor law compliance
• Performs inventories, reports and related work as assigned.
PRIMARY RESULTS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ACHIEVING:
Other more specific results will be assigned and measured.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills
• Demonstrates excellent conflict resolution skills
• Ability to stay calm and rational under pressure
• Adheres to all policy and conduct standards and embraces the culture of CCS
• Must have a high level of attention to detail and excellent time management skills
• Must be proficient with cleaning chemical components and safety requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
GED preferred but not required. One year of experience in the janitorial, cleaning or related field is required.
The Operations Lead must have and be able to consistently apply the following skills at the levels indicated to produce assigned results.
• Communication Skills
• Customer Service Skills
• Initiative Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
An Operations Supervisor is required to spend on-the-job time on the following physical activities:
• Use hands to finger, handle or feel
• Reach with hands or arms
The Weight or Force requirement in this position is:
• Up to 30 pounds