The micro-cleaner is a critical role in the company which ensures the proper cleaning of the cleanroom, controlled environment and GMP laboratory environments.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Include the following key areas and duties, which may be modified or increased as necessary:
• Perform cleaning operations under strict guidelines. Continually monitor the cleanroom cleaning procedures to ensuring all cleanings are completed promptly and correctly.
• Responsible for participating in continuous training: cGMP training, technical skills, safety, performance improvement.
• Normal responsibilities include detail document control (using Good Manufacturing Practices).
• Normal duties include but are not limited to micro-cleaning all surfaces within the controlled environment including ceilings, walls, equipment and floors.
• The ability to follow customer standard operating procedures in precise detail including documentation.
• Identify deviations in cleaning and follow through on corrective and preventative actions (variances).
• Review change to cGMP documentation and re-train.
• Assist in the cross training of other Controlled Contamination Services personnel.
PRIMARY RESULTS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ACHIEVING:
Other more specific results will be assigned and measured.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills and personal skills.
• Must possess excellent documentation skills.
• Ability to work independently at customer job site.
• Ability to identify and resolve areas of conflict or concerns.
• Must become familiar with cleaning chemical components and safety requirements.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Willing to travel for up to 2 weeks at a time for project work around the country is a plus!
A single premier Customer to which to provide cleaning support.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
This is an entry level job, GED preferred but not required. Previous wok experience preferred.
The Micro Cleaner must have and be able to consistently apply the following skills at the levels indicated to produce assigned results.
• Communication Skills
• Customer Service Skills
• Initiative Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
A Micro Cleaner is required to spend on-the-job time on the following physical activities:
• Use hands to finger, handle or feel
• Reach with hands or arms
The Weight or Force requirement in this position is:
• Up to 40 pounds
A Micro Cleaner will be required to work in the following environments:
100% of the Micro Cleaner’s time is spent in the cleaning and laboratory environment.
The typical level of noise for the work environment of this position is:
Moderate Noise and medium traffic