We have learned that the secret to great café customer service is the people who provide it and we apply the same care in selecting and preparing our teams as we do when providing excellent customer service and support to our café customers. The role of the Café Associate/Coffee Shop Attendant is to provide quality service and a clean environment for our guests.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Include the following key areas and duties, which may be modified or increased as necessary:
• Modeling CCS culture and values
• Adhering to all policies and procedures
• Deliver quality customer service
• Ensure that all paper goods and utensils are stocked
• Ensures all water, sodas and milk are stocked
• Ensures all other refrigerated goods are stocked and expiration dates are confirmed
PRIMARY RESULTS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ACHIEVING:
Other more specific results will be assigned and measured.
• Maintain a clean and orderly dining area
• Collect and return all service items
• Provide on the spot assistance to teams in need
• Assist in front and back of house with prep and inventory as needed
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
This is an entry level job, GED preferred but not required.
The Café Associate must have and be able to consistently apply the following skills at the levels indicated to produce assigned results.
• Communication Skills
• Customer Service Skills
• Initiative Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
A Café Associate/Coffee Shop Attendant is required to spend on-the-job time on the following physical activities:
• Use hands to finger, handle or feel
• Reach with hands or arms
The Weight or Force requirement in this position is:
• Up to 20 pounds
A Café Associate/Coffee Shop Attendant will be required to work in the following environments:
100% of the employee’s time is spent in the café environment.
The typical level of noise for the work environment of this position is:
Moderate Noise and heavy traffic
There are no job duties affected by the environmental conditions.