The Administrative Assistant role provides administrative and clerical support to the Operations team. This position involves high level professional contact and requires effective communication with Supervisors and managers.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Include the following key areas and duties, which may be modified or increased as necessary:
- Prioritizes and handles all incoming e-mail, mail, telephone calls, scheduling of appointments and maintaining Outlook Calendar.
- Maintains office supply inventory
- Serves as a liaison between the field teams and the supervisors who oversee them.
- Coordinates travel arrangements
- Professionally welcomes guests/vendors/employees by greeting them on the phone or in person
- Assists with field recruiting and training tracking as required
- Assists with billing and filing as needed
PRIMARY RESULTS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ACHIEVING:
Other more specific results will be assigned and measured.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate using both oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly grasp and master technology and articulate it well to others.
- Demonstrates outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to identify operational needs and resolve and address the issue
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of personality types.
- Ability to interact well with leadership
- Efficient with time management skills, the ability to stay focused on primary business objectives in a fast paced environment and amidst distractions.