Serve in a leadership capacity. Plan and coordinate Cleanroom cleaning activities at a regional office. Responsible for defining, coordinating and facilitating projects, and ensuring the success of the projects from development through implementation.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Supervise, plan and coordinate the regional cleaning operation.
- Continually monitor the cleanroom cleaning operations to ensure all activities are completed promptly and correctly.
- Responsible for staff development in areas such as cGMP training, technical skills, safety, and performance management. This includes hiring, completing annual performance reviews, and providing professional development opportunities.
- Plan, organize and lead projects to improve efficiency and productivity and implement best practices in business management.
- Establish project deliverables based on project goals, Quality goals and company priorities.
- Apply project management tools, processes and principles to enable project success.
- Interview employees and analyze business processes to ensure functional requirements accurately reflect user needs.
- Maintain project calendar, develop agendas, record minutes and action items and facilitate meetings.
- Recommend performance metrics for the cleaning service which will be reliable indicators of service quality, systems performance, productivity, and overall quality costs.
- Manage cross-functional team resources appropriately to ensure effective team performance and achieve goals.
- Identify and resolve project issues.
- Identify the technical, procedural and equipment issues that hinder cleaning performance. Inform support personnel and regional manager as needed.
- Identify deviations and follow through on corrective and preventative actions (variances).
- Review and make recommendations for change to cGMP documentation such as SOPs.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices and maintain a cGMP document program.
- Ensure that there is a minimum inventory level of standard stock materials.
- Assist in the cross training of other Controlled Contamination Services personnel.
- Represent the company at customer meetings along with sales manager and their regional manager.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Must possess excellent documentation skills.
- Possess knowledge of cGMP regulations and follow appropriately.
- Ability to work independently on non-routine assignments, and use judgment in consulting management in controversial situations.
- Ability to identify and resolve areas of conflict or concerns.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize workload.
- Must have a familiarity with cleaning chemical components and nomenclature.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ operations manager experience is a plus.
- Timely and effective verbal and email communications with staff and peers.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, time management, multi-tasking.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- High level of shared responsibility for organizational results.
- Commitment to using well-defined processes to deliver results and develop people.
Please select a location below to apply.
Foster City, CA |