A higher standard of cleaning must be implemented to maintain a healthy facility for your staff, vendors, and anyone who enters the building. Healthy cleaning protocols are CCS mission-critical services emphasizing disinfection. These protocols move away from the traditional cleaning standards, cleaning for visual, to cleaning for health and safety.
With these services, CCS provides a team of dedicated Pathogen Control Specialists, whose primary responsibility is to ensure a healthy and safe environment. This team’s role is to constantly disinfect the high touch surfaces, areas where groups gather, and other potentially high-risk locations. For the success of your program, these technicians get vital disinfection, health, and safety training before ever performing services in your facility.
Locations Targeted for Disinfection
- High touch surfaces, such as door handles, light switches, handrails, and elevator buttons.
- Conference rooms, both routine and after outside visitor meetings.
- Lobbies, breakrooms, and restrooms
- Warehouse areas, shipping and Receiving areas
- Elevators, corridors and stairwells
- Electro-static spraying deliveries coming into the facility
What Healthy Cleaning Protocols Looks Like
Your team of Pathogen Control Specialists will be highly visible to you and your employees by wearing different color uniforms. Along with this, each team will be equipped with dedicated carts containing EPA/CDC recommended cleaning agents, and identification cards for when areas were last sanitized.