Cleanroom and Controlled Environment Cleaning
Cleanrooms and controlled environments are unique environments that are required in making a wide variety of sensitive products, from electronics to life saving pharmaceuticals and thousands of other products. Each of these environments has its own specific set of cleaning requirements to comply with industry standards.
A comprehensive cleanroom cleaning program from CCS will ensure that your controlled environment facilities are operating within the required specifications and optimized for full productivity. Our contamination expertise ranges from micro-cleaning of ISO Class 3 - ISO Class 9 environments.
The CCS Cleaning and Decontamination Program is GMP and ISO 14644 compliant and provides a clearly defined strategy, detailed best practices and guidelines to clean for health, safety and the environment.
You have made a significant investment in the installation and ongoing management of your cleanroom environment. Make a similar investment by working with the experts at Controlled Contamination Services to maintain your investment.
Cleaning & Decontamination Benefits
- ISO 9001:2008 and GMP Certified
- Increased Worker Productivity and Morale
- Improved Environmental Monitoring Results
- Highly Trained Micro Cleaners
- Cost Reduction
- Mitigate Risk of Loss
- Quality Assurance
- Comprehensive Training
Controlled Environment Services
- Routine Cleaning (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, & Bi-Monthly
- Periodic Cleaning (Quarterly & Semi-Annual)
- Cleanroom Micro-Cleaning: ISO Classification and/or Federal Standards
- Cleaning Aseptic Facilities
- Controlled, Non-Classified Environment Cleaning
- Post Construction Cleaning
- Super Cleans and Shutdown Cleans
- ESD Floor Care & Testing
- USP 797 Compounding Pharmacies
- Cleanroom Protocol Training
- Environmental Monitoring
- Protocol (SOP) Development
- Design Cleaning Regimen
- Clean Room Testing & Certification
- Clean Room Audit
- Process and Material Flow Assessment